Oct 4, 2009

Stella & Dot Think Pink Boutique

Besides having my own jewelry design business where I make some pretty Polymer Clay Beads to use in my jewelry designs, I am a Stylist for Stella & Dot, a direct sales jewelry company.  This month is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and Stella & Dot is featuring a "Think Pink" Boutique.  20% of sales from this boutique will go to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer.

Take a look at this "Think Pink" boutique at www.stelladot.com/loretta and then click on trends.  You can't go wrong with any of these beautiful pieces, and it's for such a worthy cause.

A couple of my favorite pieces in this collection is first the Perfect Faceted earrings in Rose Quartz, and second the Rose Quartz Cross Necklace.  You can also pick up a cute Awareness Charm to add to your bracelet or necklace.
                                                            

No comments: