Dec 15, 2009

Polymer Clay Zebra Necklace

I have been busy putting together Necklaces for my Holiday Craft Shows.  This is a favorite, and oh so easy to make.  I had a black and white striped cane that I was using for another project, so I decided to use the "leftovers" to make this fun necklace.

  I made Zebra stripes by squishing it (technical term) and shaping into my take on Zebra stripes.  Then I layered it over a round bead and then flattened the round bead.  I made sure the holes I made in the center were big enough for a leather cord to fit through.  Here is my necklace and I even had enough to make a matching pair of Zebra earrings.  I really seem to be into making animals canes lately.  I'll post more later.



2 comments:

Maria Paray said...

These came out great, Loretta. Love the visual texture you achieve by making canes - looks like real zebra skin!

Loretta said...

Thanks Maria. This was fun to do.