Jan 12, 2010

Iris Mishly Polymer Clay Tutorials






I love the fact that I can search the web and find great tutorials when I am on my Polymer Clay journey.  In doing so I happened upon Iris Mishly's Etsy site and immediately took advantage of a special she had going.  She is showing 6 tutorials and you can choose a group of 4 of them at a discount rate.  Here is a link to her Animal Skins Tut   http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38013123, or you can just click on the title above. 

Also check  out her hearts, flowers and kalidescope canes.  I'm looking forward to some fun!

3 comments:

Patty said...

How cool is that? Animal skin polymer clay canes! This makes me wonder how this concept could be translated successfully to glass. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see polymer clay beads with these canes.

Loretta said...

I think these would do really well on glass, Patty. I might even try that myself. Thanks for the idea.

Vicki Bensinger said...

Wow those look like they'd be fun to work with. Have you made any animal designs yet?