Dec 29, 2011

Here Comes 2012


I just returned from a wonderful Christmas visit with my family and I am looking forward to 2012.  My shops are filled with some fun jewelry that I handmade, and I'm sure you will find just the perfect piece for you, or a gift for that special person in your life.  As a special bonus, I have added a coupon for FREE SHIPPING on all items.  Just use the code name freeship when checking out.

For your shopping click on either of the URL's below.  Thanks for looking!

www.lorettasboutique.artfire.com
www.lorettasboutique.etsy.com


2 comments:

Vicki Bensinger said...

Loretta you have so many pretty pieces. Sorry I haven't stopped by in quite some time. Hope you and your family had a Happy And Healthy Holiday.

Anonymous said...

Great items from you, man. I've taske into accoiut your stuff previous to aand you're just too magnificent.
I reallly like what you have acquired here,
certainly like what you're stating and the way
in which wherein you say it. You're making it enjoyable and
you continue to take care of to stay it wise.

I can not wait to learn much more from you. This is
actually a great site.

my homepage ... reviews