Jul 12, 2012

My Bead Soup Is Here!

Bead Soup is here and I can't wait to start cooking!

Lisa Chapman, my partner from Beach Cat Beads, was so generous.  The colors are beautiful, and my mind is spinning on what to design.  There will be more than one piece for sure. :)

When I opened my envelope I received this fun package.  I lived in the Palm Springs, CA area for 20 or so years, so the Palm Trees are very nostalgic for me.

  
Then I opened the package and  was thrilled to find this



I have dyed quartz, rutilated quartz, azurite, impression jasper.  The heart focal is lampwork made by an artist in Smyrna Beach, where Lisa lives.  Caliente Glass made the four "Tornado Beads".  The ceramic beads are by Firefly Design Studio in Port Charlotte, Fl.  I love the Nunn Toggle Clasp and the brass earwires and floral rectangle tags.  I can't wait to get started.  Check back on 8/25 for the big reveal.

1 comment:

Lisa Chapman said...

Hello Loretta! Thank you for the beautiful Bead Soup! I love the pottery shard pendant and other components and am already playing and planning. I am glad you like what I sent you. I can't wait to see what you design.